Our SoftBounce™ trampoline starts with quality and safety that is far superior to mass market trampolines. Custom fit with our Safety Enclosures.(Enclosures Sold Separately… don’t jump without one!)
- Engineered for safety with our SoftBounce™ Technology
- Best bounce in its class
- Frame pad is thick, blue, and made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.8 inches in diameter
- Tough jet black powder coat finish
- 14 feet in diameter (24% larger play area/jumping surface than a 9′ x 16′ rectangular trampoline).
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.8″ diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 7″ Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, smoother bounce.
- 80 Extra-Stretch™ Springs (7 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give a softer, more responsive bounce that kids love. Our frame allows it to handle the deep bounce of a 225 lb adult. The SoftBounce offers a comfortable bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 lbs.*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 650 lbs!)