The Most Popular 12ft JumpSport Trampoline!With our patented StagedBounce™ technology, 50% of the springs engage immediately, 50% engage a fraction of a second later making the trampoline mat safer, more forgiving, for a low-impact workout with a great bounce.
The StagedBounce and other JumpSport models are the first and only trampolines designed to reduce the risk of injury on the jumping surface, where more than half of all trampoline injuries occur. Our 12 foot and 14 foot trampoline systems custom fit with our Safety Enclosures. (Enclosures Sold Separately… don’t jump without one!)
- Engineered for Safety with our Patented StagedBounce Technology
- Offers exceptional safety and bounce performance
- Frame Pad is Thick, Blue, and made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.8 inches in diameter
- Tough Jet Black Powder Coat Finish
- 12′ diameter for smaller yards
- 14′ trampoline diameter–35% larger jumping surface area
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.8″ diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 8.5″ Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and a greater return bounce.
- Our Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 8.5-inch long, zinc-plated steel. The 12′ trampoline has 80 High-Performance Springs and the 14′ trampoline has 96 High-Performance Springs. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- 12′ maximum single-user weight rating up to 235 lbs.*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lbs!).
- 14′ maximum single-user weight rating up to 240 lbs.* (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lbs!).