Score big with the Goalsetter Extreme regulation size backboard! The X672 delivers big game performance on a regulation-size 72″ x 42″ backboard mounted on a rock-solid 6″ square pole system. With a heavy-gauge pole and Goalsetter’s exclusive ground-anchor system, this goal delivers an authentic, pro basketball experience with consistent rebound and exceptional play. The generous 4′ overhang provides maximum room under the goal for fast-action moves, and with a 6′ 8″ to 10′ range of height adjustment, you will get years of challenging fun for everyone, from the neighborhood champ to the young novice. The Extreme X672 has all the features you want in a regulation basketball goal and the quality you expect from Goalsetter at an attractive price.
The MVP in-ground basketball system features a regulation basketball hoop with 72″ x 42″ tempered glass backboard and Goalstter’s original off-set pole design with 4′ overhang that provides plenty of room to move under the goal. The off-set pole is 6″ x 6″ square, with 7-gauge structural steel walls, ensuring stability and solid performance. The Goalsetter MVP is simply the best in-ground basketball hoop available.
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
– 72″ Wide x 42″ High x 3/8″ Thick
– Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
– No dead spots on backboard corners
– 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
– Nylon bushings at each pivot point
– 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
– Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
– Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ 8″ to 10′ — external tension height adjustment mechanism
– 6″ square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
– One-piece structural steel post
– 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
– 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
– Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
– 4′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
– Made in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)