The Extreme X660 combines a 60″ x 38″ backboard with the 6″ squre pole has just the right features for a great home-court basketball goal. The Goalsetter X660 basketball hoop provides big game features like rock-solid stability and consistent rebound at a price the modern family can afford. Complete with a fully tempered glass backboard, this basketball goal is the ultimate in durability and flexibility. The height adjusts from 6′ 8″ to 10′, accommodating players of all ages. And the 4-foot regulation play area under the rim — from the post to the backboard — means your kids won’t want to play anywhere else!
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
– 60″ Wide x 38″ High x 3/8″ Thick
– Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
– No dead spots on backboard corners
– 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
– Nylon bushings at each pivot point
– 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
– Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
– Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ 8″ to 10′ — external tension height adjustment mechanism
– 6″ square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
– One-piece structural steel post
– 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
– 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
– Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
– 4′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
– Made in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)