The Extreme X554 is a perfect 54″ x 36″, mid-size basketball hoop set on a 5″ squre pole, provides exceptional fun for the entire family. With a height-adjustable backboard from 6’8″ to 10′, you can practice slam dunks with the kids then crank it up to regulation height for a game with the dads. The Extreme X554 is a great first in-ground basketball goal, and because it can move with you, it may be the only basketball goal you’ll ever need! The exclused hinged ground-anchor system is designed for easy and safe installation. This basketball hoop is topped off with a fully tempered glass backboard and a 3-foot extension from pole to backboard, giving you plenty of room to play.
The external tension height adjustment mechanism is a rugged, high-quality system with the greatest adjustability range among similar height adjustment mechanisms used in the market by competitors. The ultra-reliable system is used for the straight poles of Goalsetter’s Extreme Series.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
– 54″ Wide x 36″ High x 3/8″ Thick
– Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
– No dead spots on backboard corners
– 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
– Nylon bushings at each pivot point
– 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
– Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
– Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ 8″ to 10′ — external tension height adjustment mechanism
– 5″ square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
– One-piece structural steel post
– 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
– 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
– Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
– 3′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
– Made in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)