The Extreme X454 basketball hoop is a mid-sized system that’s big in play, The Extreme X454 features a 54″ x 36″ backboard attached to our 4″ straight pole is engineered to provide years of challenging play. With everything that makes it a Goalsetter — like the exclusive hinged ground-anchor system and superior corrosion resistance — the Extreme X454 provides plenty of value in a mid-size package. It turns your driveway into the kids’ favorite neighborhood basketball court. The X454 goal is designed to accommodate players of all heights and ages with easy height adjustment from 6′ 8″ to 10′. Your family will never outgrow this basketball hoop.
The external tension height adjustment mechanism is a rugged, high-quality system with the greatest adjustability range among similar height adjustment mechanisms used in the market by competitors. The ultra-reliable system is used for the straight poles of Goalsetter’s Extreme Series.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
– 54″ Wide x 36″ High x 3/8″ Thick
– Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
– No dead spots on backboard corners
– 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
– Nylon bushings at each pivot point
– 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
– Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
– Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ 8″ to 10′ — external tension height adjustment mechanism
– 4″ square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
– One-piece structural steel post
– 11 gauge steel (1/8″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
– 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
– One-piece extension arms — no cut and welded joints
– 2-1/2′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
– Made in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)