A very economical choice, the Extreme X448 is a great investment for your home basketball court. Small in stature but mighty in play, this 48″ x 32″ system with a 4″ square pole is the perfect hoop for your beginner All-Star! Complete with a 2-1/2′ play area and a competition-grade tempered glass backboard, this basketball goal offers a great set of features for all skill levels, including adjustable height from 6′ 8″ to 10′ and consistent rebound. The Extreme X448 basketball goal will provide your family with years of competitive play. Start your family off right with a quality basketball goal from Goalsetter!
The external tension height adjustment mechanism is a rugged, high-quality system with the greatest adjustability range among similar height adjustment mechanisms used in the market by competitors. The ultra-reliable system is used for the straight poles of Goalsetter’s Extreme Series.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
– 48″ Wide x 32″ High x 3/8″ Thick
– Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
– No dead spots on backboard corners
– 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
– Nylon bushings at each pivot point
– 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
– Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
– Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ 8″ to 10′ — external tension height adjustment mechanism
– 4″ square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
– One-piece structural steel post
– 11 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
– 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
– One-piece extension arms — no cut and welded joints
– 2-1/2′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
– Made in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)