Goalsetter’s Junior MVP turns any space into an instant game room. The Junior is a “half-size” version of the popular Goalsetter MVP, making it the ideal kid’s basketball hoop. The Junior MVP features a fully tempered glass basketball backboard, structural steel, one-piece pole with an off-set design, and 2′ extension from pole to backboard. This basketball goal is infinitely adjustable from 3′ to 5′, and the internal height adjustment mechanism enhances safety by eliminating pinch and grab points. As a kid’s basketball hoop, the MVP Junior is ideal for Schools, Churches, and YMCA’s.
Bolt it to the floor (j-bolts are NOT included), these can be purchased at a local hardware store depending on your application. Use the portable orange stand (sold separately) , or even put it on a Goalsetter anchor (sold separately) in the driveway and upgrade to the larger model as the kids grow older.
*Shown with Orange Display Stand base option – please see the base options below.
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
– 36″ Wide x 25″ High x 3/8″ Thick
– Fully tempered glass backboard
– No dead spots on backboard corners
– 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
– Nylon bushings at each pivot point
– 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
– Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
– Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 3′ to 5′ — patented internal compression height adjustment
– 3″ square off-set pole — minimizes shake and vibration
– One-piece structural steel post
– 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
– 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
– Die-formed extension arms
– Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
– 2′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
– Made in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty