Ryval Hoops C 660 in-ground adjustable basketball goal, is a massive 6″ x 6″ seven (7) gauge HOT-DIPPED Galvanized pole. The C660 has a limited lifetime warranty and adjusts from 6′ to 10′. The hot-dip process is time-tested, for example, street signal lights, boat anchors, etc. Some hoop manufactures use Zinc galvanized (electrogalvanized) which is inferior to hot dip galvanize, please research. Ryval’s glass backboard or rim or rim bolts will never come in contact with one another. The rim/hoop is directly connected to the main structural support arm, ensuring dunking (dunk-proof warranty) will never affect the integrity of the glass backboard. In addition, Ryval glass backboards will not fog, cloud or scratch, which are characteristics of acrylic backboards. Structurally, the ½” tempered glass performs similar to the YMCA / NBA and NCAA gym style backboards in rebounding & game play. The average 5-year-old child can easily adjust the backboard down to age appropriate safe training height level. Whether you have a tennis / basketball court, or a 1, 2, 3-car garage driveway, a Ryval Hoops goal is performance-ready for family friendly or serious competition play.
Core Features of Coach Series C660
- 7 gauge – 3/16″ Pole Thickness
- 10′ – 5.5′ Adjustable Play Heights
- 8 Structural Gussets
- 38” x 60” x ½” Clear View Backboard
- 3’ Overhang
- 1/2″ Tempered Glass Glass Thickness
- 2 FX Lift Assist Cylinders
- 5.8″ Minimum Height
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Hot Dip Galvanize Rust Protection w/Premium Powder Coat Paint
- 2”x 4” Lower Extension Arm
- 1” x 2” Upper Extension Arm
- 2″ Thick Pole & Gusset Pad
- 1″ Thick Backboard Pad
- Dual Spring Hvy Duty Flex Rim w/ProTube™ Net connector
- Available with “J” bolt anchor or Ground Anchor.
- 519 lbs.