Among the best selling Goalsetter basketball goals is the All-American, featuring a 60″ x 38″ backboard mounted on a 5″ square off-set pole design that looks great outside your home and is built to endure many years of hard play. Internal compression height adjusment means there’s an effortless height adjustment from 6′ to 10′. Even the little ones on your team can get in the game! The All-American backboard provides a quick rebound and the rock-solid stability required by basketball players who expect the best basketball goal performance available. The 3′ overhang provides plenty of room under the goal for aggressive basketball play.
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
– 60″ Wide x 38″ High x 3/8″ Thick
– Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
– No dead spots on backboard corners
– 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
– Nylon bushings at each pivot point
– 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
– Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
– Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ to 10′ — patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism
– 5″ square off-set pole — minimizes shake and vibration
– One-piece structural steel post
– 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
– 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
– Die-formed extension arms
– Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
– 3′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
– Made in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty